Dots & Bows Virtual Race | December 21st-28th, 2018
How does a virtual race work?
1. You register for your spot and choose the swag you want (shirt, medal or both)
2. The week of the race you run a 5K, 10K, 13.1 or 26.2, whatever you choose. But you pick the time to run it. As long as its within the race week window you are good to go.
3. You record your time.
4. Submit your race time at the link provided with your registration.
5. We post your time on a leader board.
6. Once we receive your race time we send out your items (shirt, medal, etc)
Celebrate the magic of helping children in this fun virtual race and awesome swag. Proceeds will benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Ada County hosted by Main Street Bella . This fun race will be held the week of October 24th-31st, 2018.
This 3.5" medal is one of our favorites! This medal will look amazing on your medal rack! We used only the finest materials. The approximate weight is 4.5 oz and feels great in your hand. Complete with race ribbon.
Check out this shirt design for the event.
The Men's, Women's & Kids Shirts are lightweight 100% Poly fabric and are designed to wick moisture quickly. (womens shirts are v-neck)
The Women's tank tops for women are also moisture wicking and lightweight but made of 100% polyester.