Black Flame Candle – Virtual Race Ticket

$30.00$54.00

Race Week October 24th – 31st, 2020
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!

Race F.A.Q.
Clear
Category:

Virtual Race F.A.Q.

 

Q: How does a virtual race work?

A: Virtual races are just like traditional races with a shirt, medal, community and fun. But you can run or walk the race wherever you want and with whomever you want. Even on a treadmill! Racers choose their race distance, what type and size of shirt they want and what day they will run their race. You have 7 days during the designated race week to you run your race. Then you record your finish time and submit that time to us at a special check in page we provide. Once your time is submitted we send our your finisher shirt and medal.

Q. When do we get our shirts and medals?

A. At the end of the designated race week. Your finisher medal and shirt will arrive about 1-2 weeks after.

Q. How do I submit my finish time?

A. In your registration email confirmation there is a link where you can submit your finish time. You can also find it on the race leaderboard of your event.

Q. How much of the proceeds go to charity?

A. About 20% of the ticket sale goes directly to our charity partners. For example on a $50 ticket about $10.00 would go to the charity partners and is split evenly among the partners. The other 80% of the ticket is required to cover the costs of the medals, shirts and shipping costs. Plus staff is required to organize the event, print and package the finisher medals and shirts. Not to mention the advertising costs associated with promoting the event. Our percentage of proceeds that go to charity is about 5X the average of other organizations.

Q. Do you give refunds on registrations?

A. We do not. The main reason is that the medals and shirts have to be ordered prior to the start of the race to be available to send out on time. We do however offer credits on future races or store credit at Main Street Bella.

 

Virtual Race F.A.Q.

 

Q: How does a virtual race work?

A: Virtual races are just like traditional races with a shirt, medal, community and fun. But you can run or walk the race wherever you want and with whomever you want. Even on a treadmill! Racers choose their race distance, what type and size of shirt they want and what day they will run their race. You have 7 days during the designated race week to you run your race. Then you record your finish time and submit that time to us at a special check in page we provide. Once your time is submitted we send our your finisher shirt and medal.

Q. When do we get our shirts and medals?

A. At the end of the designated race week. Your finisher medal and shirt will arrive about 1-2 weeks after.

Q. How do I submit my finish time?

A. In your registration email confirmation there is a link where you can submit your finish time. You can also find it on the race leaderboard of your event.

Q. How much of the proceeds go to charity?

A. About 20% of the ticket sale goes directly to our charity partners. For example on a $50 ticket about $10.00 would go to the charity partners and is split evenly among the partners. The other 80% of the ticket is required to cover the costs of the medals, shirts and shipping costs. Plus staff is required to organize the event, print and package the finisher medals and shirts. Not to mention the advertising costs associated with promoting the event. Our percentage of proceeds that go to charity is about 5X the average of other organizations.

Q. Do you give refunds on registrations?

A. We do not. The main reason is that the medals and shirts have to be ordered prior to the start of the race to be available to send out on time. We do however offer credits on future races or store credit at Main Street Bella.