Life is the bubbles Mermaid Run – Virtual Race Ticket

$32.00$56.00

Race F.A.Q.

Shirt Size Charts

MEDAL ONLY REGISTRATIONS AVAILABLE.

Clear
Category:

Virtual Race F.A.Q.

 

Q: How does a virtual race work?

A: Virtual races are just like traditional races with a shirt, medal, community and fun. But you can run or walk the race wherever you want and with whomever you want. Even on a treadmill! Racers choose their race distance, what type and size of shirt they want and what day they will run their race. You have 10 days during the designated event time to you run your race. Then you record your finish time and submit that time to us at a special check in page we provide with your registration.

Q. When do we get our shirts, bibs and medals?

A. Shirts and bibs will arrive before the designated race event time so you can wear them for your race. Your finisher medal will arrive around 1-3 weeks after the end of the race week.

Q. How do I submit my finish time?

A. In your registration email confirmation there is a link where you can submit your finish time. You can also find it on the race leaderboard of your event or contact support@mainstreetbella.com and they will provide it.

Q. How much of the proceeds go to charity?

A. About 20% of the net proceeds goes directly to our charity partners. The other 80% of the ticket is required to cover the costs of the medals, shirts, bibs and shipping costs. Plus staff is required to organize the event, print and package the finisher medals and shirts. Not to mention the advertising costs associated with promoting the event. Our percentage of proceeds that go to charity is about 5X the average of other organizations.

Q. Do you give refunds on registrations?

A. We do not. The main reason is that the medals and shirts have to be ordered prior to the start of the race to be available to send out on time. We do however offer credits on future races or store credit at Main Street Bella.

 

Ladies PosiCharge RacerMesh V-Neck

An unbeatable alternative to a jersey or interlock tee, our value-priced RacerMesh Tee will win you over with subtle mesh texture, moisture-wicking performance and color-preserving PosiCharge technology. Thanks to our ultra-fine flat back RacerMesh, this tee has unparalleled breathability.

HOW TO MEASURE

Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the bust with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.

SIZE CHART

XS S M L XL XXL 3XL 4XL
Size 2 4/6 8/10 12/14 16/18 20/22 24/26 28/30
Bust 32-34 35-36 37-38 39-41 42-44 45-47 48-51 52-55

 


Ladies PosiCharge Racerback Tank

A layerable, moisture-wicking must-have with PosiCharge technology to lock in color-all at a great value.

HOW TO MEASURE

Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the bust with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.

SIZE CHART
XS S M L XL XXL 3XL 4XL
Size 2 4/6 8/10 12/14 16/18 20/22 24/26 28/30
Bust 32-34 35-36 37-38 39-41 42-44 45-47 48-51 52-55

Mens PosiCharge Tank

Lightweight and highly breathable, this moisture-wicking, value-priced tank features PosiCharge technology to lock in color and prevent logos from fading.

HOW TO MEASURE

CHEST WIDTH

Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the chest with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.

SIZE CHART

XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
Chest 32-34 35-37 38-40 41-43 44-46 47-49 50-53 54-57

Unisex Tee

Lightweight and highly breathable, this moisture-wicking, value-priced tank features PosiCharge technology to lock in color and prevent logos from fading.

HOW TO MEASURE

CHEST WIDTH

Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the chest with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.

SIZE CHART

XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL
Chest 32-34 35-37 38-40 41-43 44-46 47-49 50-53

Youth Tee

Lightweight and highly breathable, this moisture-wicking, value-priced tank features PosiCharge technology to lock in color and prevent logos from fading.

  • 3.8-ounce, 100% polyester interlock with PosiCharge technology
  • Removable tag for comfort and relabeling
  • Binding at neck and armholes

HOW TO MEASURE

CHEST WIDTH

Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the chest with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.

SIZE CHART

XS S M L XL
Size 4 6/8 10/12 14/16 18/20
Chest 25-26 26-28 28-30 30-32 32-35

Virtual Race F.A.Q.

 

Q: How does a virtual race work?

A: Virtual races are just like traditional races with a shirt, medal, community and fun. But you can run or walk the race wherever you want and with whomever you want. Even on a treadmill! Racers choose their race distance, what type and size of shirt they want and what day they will run their race. You have 10 days during the designated event time to you run your race. Then you record your finish time and submit that time to us at a special check in page we provide with your registration.

Q. When do we get our shirts, bibs and medals?

A. Shirts and bibs will arrive before the designated race event time so you can wear them for your race. Your finisher medal will arrive around 1-3 weeks after the end of the race week.

Q. How do I submit my finish time?

A. In your registration email confirmation there is a link where you can submit your finish time. You can also find it on the race leaderboard of your event or contact support@mainstreetbella.com and they will provide it.

Q. How much of the proceeds go to charity?

A. About 20% of the net proceeds goes directly to our charity partners. The other 80% of the ticket is required to cover the costs of the medals, shirts, bibs and shipping costs. Plus staff is required to organize the event, print and package the finisher medals and shirts. Not to mention the advertising costs associated with promoting the event. Our percentage of proceeds that go to charity is about 5X the average of other organizations.

Q. Do you give refunds on registrations?

A. We do not. The main reason is that the medals and shirts have to be ordered prior to the start of the race to be available to send out on time. We do however offer credits on future races or store credit at Main Street Bella.

 

Ladies PosiCharge RacerMesh V-Neck

An unbeatable alternative to a jersey or interlock tee, our value-priced RacerMesh Tee will win you over with subtle mesh texture, moisture-wicking performance and color-preserving PosiCharge technology. Thanks to our ultra-fine flat back RacerMesh, this tee has unparalleled breathability.

HOW TO MEASURE

Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the bust with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.

SIZE CHART

XS S M L XL XXL 3XL 4XL
Size 2 4/6 8/10 12/14 16/18 20/22 24/26 28/30
Bust 32-34 35-36 37-38 39-41 42-44 45-47 48-51 52-55

 


Ladies PosiCharge Racerback Tank

A layerable, moisture-wicking must-have with PosiCharge technology to lock in color-all at a great value.

HOW TO MEASURE

Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the bust with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.

SIZE CHART
XS S M L XL XXL 3XL 4XL
Size 2 4/6 8/10 12/14 16/18 20/22 24/26 28/30
Bust 32-34 35-36 37-38 39-41 42-44 45-47 48-51 52-55

Mens PosiCharge Tank

Lightweight and highly breathable, this moisture-wicking, value-priced tank features PosiCharge technology to lock in color and prevent logos from fading.

HOW TO MEASURE

CHEST WIDTH

Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the chest with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.

SIZE CHART

XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
Chest 32-34 35-37 38-40 41-43 44-46 47-49 50-53 54-57

Unisex Tee

Lightweight and highly breathable, this moisture-wicking, value-priced tank features PosiCharge technology to lock in color and prevent logos from fading.

HOW TO MEASURE

CHEST WIDTH

Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the chest with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.

SIZE CHART

XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL
Chest 32-34 35-37 38-40 41-43 44-46 47-49 50-53

Youth Tee

Lightweight and highly breathable, this moisture-wicking, value-priced tank features PosiCharge technology to lock in color and prevent logos from fading.

  • 3.8-ounce, 100% polyester interlock with PosiCharge technology
  • Removable tag for comfort and relabeling
  • Binding at neck and armholes

HOW TO MEASURE

CHEST WIDTH

Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the chest with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.

SIZE CHART

XS S M L XL
Size 4 6/8 10/12 14/16 18/20
Chest 25-26 26-28 28-30 30-32 32-35