Race event: August 26-31, 2023
You can receive a finisher medal, race bib and shirt to commemorate your accomplishment. Plus you will be helping people in need. Our charity partners receive 20% of the proceeds from each ticket sold.
* This is NOT an official RunDisney race. We are not affiliated with RunDisney or the Walt Disney Company or any of its affiliates.
How does a virtual race work?
Virtual races are just like traditional races with a shirt, race bib, medal, community and fun. But you can run or walk the race wherever you want and with whomever you want. Even on a treadmill! Racers choose their race distance, what type and size of shirt they want and what day they will run their race. You have 7 days during the designated race weeks to you run your race. Then you record your finish time and submit that time to us at a special check in page we provide. Once your time is submitted we send our your finisher shirt and medal.
- You register for your spot and choose the swag you want (shirt, medal or both)
- During the designated event time of the race (August 26-31, 2023) you run a 5K, 10K or 13.1. As long as it’s before the end of the race event, you are good to go.
- You record your time on a smart phone or device.
- You submit your race time at the link provided with your registration.
- We post your time on a leader board.
- Once we receive your race time we send out your items finisher medal. Shirts & bibs are typically sent prior to race week and medals 1-3 week after the race week.
- Shirt & Medal + Bib (adult) – $48
This option comes with our high quality finisher medal and a race shirt of your choice.
- Medal Only + Bib – $30
Finish your race, report your time, and this high quality finisher medal is all yours!
- Shirt & Medal + Bib (youth) – $35
The Men’s, Women’s & Kids Shirts are lightweight 100% Polyester fabric and are designed to wick moisture quickly.
All shirts are also moisture wicking and lightweight but made of 100% Polyester.
*Please review the size charts. Shirts are printed to order so there is a cost associated with exchanges if you order the wrong size.